Chinese name: lanthanum oxide
Chinese alias: lanthanum oxide (III)
English Name: Lanthanum oxide
Chemical formula: La2O3
Molecular weight: 325.8091
EINECS No.: 215-200-5
Melting point: 2217 ℃
Water solubility: soluble in water
Density: 6.51g / cm3
Products should be white crystals. Product clean, no obvious mechanical inclusions.
Packaging: 1000 kg ton bags.
Non-rare earth impurities
1. made of special alloys used in the manufacture of precision optical glass, high refractive optical fiber, suitable forcameras, camera, microscope lens and advanced optical instruments prism. ,
2. for the manufacture of ceramic capacitors, piezoelectric ceramic dopants and X-ray-emitting material bromine lanthanum oxide powder.
3. a catalyst for a variety, such as doped catalytic oxidation of carbon monoxide when cadmium oxide, doped palladium catalyzed hydrogenation of carbon monoxide generated methane.
4. impregnated with lithium oxide or zirconium oxide (1%) of lanthanum oxide can be used in the manufacture of ferritemagnets.
5. oxidative coupling of methane to generate highly potent and selective catalyst for ethane and ethylene.
6. for improving barium titanate (BaTiO3), strontium titanate temperature (SrTiO3) dependence of ferroelectric anddielectric properties, as well as the manufacturing of fiber optics and optical glass.
Carbonate precipitation lanthanum chloride solution was separated by extraction of raw materials, lanthanum carbonateplus bicarbonate precipitated by heating and aging, washing, separation, and then calcined to lanthanum oxide. May bedecomposed by heating lanthanum oxalate can be obtained.
Non-toxic, tasteless, non-irritating, safe, reliable, stable performance. However, a chemical reaction with water,hydrogen is produced, easily ignited.
Flammable hazardous characteristics: non-combustible.
Storage features: transit should be anti-exposure, rain, anti-high temperature. Stopovers should be away from fire, heat,high temperature zone. Extinguishing Media: Dry powder fire extinguisher.